Re: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair

oop and everybody else,

  Hi Joop!  I had a few observations and comments to yours here
(Please read below your comments)

In a message dated 1/29/00 6:31:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
terastra@terabytz.co.nz writes:

<< At 03:12 29/01/00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

 >Now the chair and alternate knew this could be the case.  Joop did his
 >duty and made the two of you aware the abuse was possible and in fact as
 >you all know I had a hand in it.

 Joe,

 The Romans used to say:
 Nemo auditur turpitudinem suam allegans.

 (Freely translated:  you can't expect people to listen when you use your
 own misdeeds as part of an argument)

  I am not sure what misdeeds you are referring to here Joop.  Can you
be more specific?  What and how has Joe committed any misdeeds?
I must admit I am quite confused here...

 Just tell the list how many FOR and AGAINST votes you made anonymously and
 Roberto can rewrite the informal poll result.

  Well I think you told us before that you preferred that a login and password
for your "Voting Booth" be used didn't you?  And haven't you recommended
this before as well for IDNO members?  As I recall from our internal private
list remailer I read from the IDNO list as well as the IFWP list I believe
that
using a login and password for your "Voting Booth" was the only way to
verify one person one vote.  Is that not correct?  If it is correct why prey
tell was that not done for the "Harald List Rules Proposal"?  Was this by
design possibly?

 Better still: The list can have another poll, this time with a proper
 voters' roll and voter passwords, on improved rules that incorporate
 apologies.

  I think this is a wonderful idea Joop.  Thank you for suggesting it.
What does everyone else think here?

 If the Chairs are going to enforce civil discourse, there should be no
 question that a clear majority agrees on the details of the rules.

  Absolutely, and additional proposals for purposes of choices as well
as possible amendments should be allowed as well, don't you think?
I seem to remember you saying that on the IDNO list, didn't I?

 Note: I had to remove both your name and JW from the to: and cc: to ensure
 that this posting will pass the many private filters.

  Well presently I understand that Jeff is not getting posts to the DNSO
GA list.  I believe that James Touton and Joe Baptista have sent queries
regarding this problem as well as jeff.  No response back from the DNSO
Admin. yet though.  But of course we have experienced that before
haven't we?  :)

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

 --Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , founder  of
 the Cyberspace Association,
 the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
 http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
 http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/