RE: Joe Kelsey's slurs to:Re: [ga] Re: no matter may pass out of the DNSO without the explicit approval of the ga

I find it interesting and ironic that some of the loudest proponents of
removing JW from this list are the same people who encourage his drivel (and
expose those of us who filter him to it) by replying to it.  If he and JB
were uniformly shunned, they would give up and go away, thereby making
discussion of measures to filter them moot.