Re: Robertos view on voting to:Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   Maybe not on a mailing list, but a "Votemaster?"  What the hell is that?
> Never heard of a "Votemaster" before.  Please describe Roberto....

You mean you have not heard of Gato's Votemaster - ICANN approved.  Why
Jeff - it's a wonderful time saving device that fit's right on your
countertop.  It's sort of like a long tube of human tissue - one end has
lips and the other end is an anus.  The end with lips goes blah blah blah
all day while the anus squirts out icann policy.

I think the Votemaster is going to be all the rage in 2000.

Regards
Joe Baptista