Re: [ga] Message too long (>40000 chars)

Joe and all,

  It is also why Harald and Roberto want two lists.  Once another is in effect

and locked down they can than find many justifications to shut down the other.

It is a nice subversive plan, but not very smart politically or creditability
speaking....

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Karl Auerbach wrote:
>
> > You sounds like Kafka - white is black, up is down, censorship is free
> > speech.   Next you will be saying "We had to kill the mail list in order
> > to save it."
>
> they have considered it as a last resort.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894