Re: [ga] Re: Proposal for list rules/actions - More on poll results...

Jeff and all Assembly members,

  Jeff, I also agree with you evaluation.  I fail to see a reasonable argument

to support any improper and misused poll such as the one the DNSO
illegitimate Chair tried to conduct.  I also believe that this shows in a very

glaring way, how incompetent that person is.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)