Integrity void in the DNSO causing people to run away was:Re: [ga] Message too long (>40000 chars)

Kent and all Assembly members,

  I think Kent is either stretching the truth here or the woman he is
referring to is potentially suffering from some mental disorder of
gargantuan proportions.

  I have HUNDREDS of private messages from others that indicate that
Kent, William, Roberto, and a few others of a specific lack of integrity
bent would not wish to participate if speech is overly restricted and
SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP is allowed in any way.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)