Re: [ga] Message too long (>40000 chars)

> If you MUST discuss this, at least stop telling lies about what the rules say.

So what do "the rules" say.  As far as I know, there are no rules in
yet in effect.

And as I've said, if this group wants to cause my immediate departure,
then it can adopt censorship, or worse, declare censorship by fiat from
on-high.

> This discussion is, for the most part moot, and is right now the
> single largest obstacle to getting real substantive discussion going.

If you want substantive discussion nobody is stopping you.

How about this:

There is an item on the floor, a remnant from the LA ICANN meeting about
the GA obtaining the power such that no matter may pass out of the DNSO
without the explicit approval of the GA.

As far as I see it, a GA that has no power is a pretty sad thing when that
GA is being sold as an alternative to "constituency" status for those who
aren't among the select few special interests.

So, pick up the challange: change the subject line and start talking about
how the GA becomes something more than an excuse.

		--karl--