Tolerance and Censorship was:Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

William and all DNSO'ers,

  I am sure many here would like to see you removed.  I think this would
be improper and an example of SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP.  Tolerance
is a virtue few people have in abundance.  I for one do for such disruptive
behaviors such as yours William.  I have NO tolerance for CENSORSHIP!

William X. Walsh wrote:

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)