From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 8:05 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

Harald and all,

  Both of the "Rules" You mention seem very vague or not well
defined.  Could you define them specifically and definitively Harald?
In principal I agree with them both.  But definitive definitions are
necessary,

most especially with the second one.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 09:41 26.01.00 -0500, Alex Kamantauskas wrote:
>
> >  Or because there position differs from that of the SAA?  I would like
> >  some form of guarantee that *only* the disruptors are removed...
>
> Alex,
> the rules I proposed mention only two reasons for being removed:
>
> - Failure to behave (some examples of which are mentioned)
>    (this is ONLY temporary)
> - Reason to believe that one participant has tried to speak using several
>    distinct identities (this removal is permanent).
>
> What kind of assurance in the rules would reassure you, given that what
you
> fear isn't possible when following the rules?
>
>                 Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894