[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Evidance of rules proposal opinion poll ballot stuffing was:Re: [ga] Re: Proposal for list rules/actions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Evidance of rules proposal opinion poll ballot stuffing was:Re: [ga] Re: Proposal for list rules/actions
- From: James Touton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:34:51 -0800
- CC: Becky Burr <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andrew Pincus <APincus@doc.gov>, Connie Morella <Rep.Morella@mail.house.gov>, commerce <email@example.com>, Elloit Maxwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Eric Menge <Eric.Menge@sba.gov>, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, james tierney <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Larry Irving <email@example.com>, "Louis L. Touton" <Louis_L._Touton@jonesday.com>, "vinton g. cerf - ISOC" <vcerf@MCI.NET>
- Organization: INEGroup Legal advisory and policy council
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Joe and all DNSO'ers,
Thank you Joe for coming forward. It is much approitiated. I think
this clearly shows that the Opinion poll for list rules in invalid based on
your remarks here alone. Again many thanks for coming forward.
!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> > Harald's proposal? With the bragging of at least one individual that they
> > voted multiple times, why was this "opinion poll" used in an attempt to
> > validate anything other than the fact that the poll happened?
> Yup - that would be me. I did the ballot stuffing - but I put you on
> notice I was fair - i voted bothe for and againt to make sure things
> evened out.
> I'm sure I was not the only one. I just have the balls to stand up and
> admit it.
> Joe Baptista
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at