Evidance of rules proposal opinion poll ballot stuffing was:Re: [ga] Re: Proposal for list rules/actions

Joe and all DNSO'ers,

  Thank you Joe for coming forward.  It is much approitiated.  I think
this clearly shows that the Opinion poll for list rules in invalid based on
your remarks here alone.  Again many thanks for coming forward.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>
> > Harald's proposal? With the bragging of at least one individual that they
> > voted multiple times, why was this "opinion poll" used in an attempt to
> > validate anything other than the fact that the poll happened?
>
> Yup - that would be me.  I did the ballot stuffing - but I put you on
> notice I was fair - i voted bothe for and againt to make sure things
> evened out.
>
> I'm sure I was not the only one.  I just have the balls to stand up and
> admit it.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista

James Touton