Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

It's all fudge Eric.  The GA list is a theatrical production to ligitimize
the illegal and improper activities of ICANN and the DOC.  All all this
for blessed mother IBM.

This list is a sham - and these new rules a disgrace based on a fudged
poll.  I know - I fudged it and I have proof if the Names Coucil or
Roberto ever challenges that.

Regards
Joe