Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - WXW Boy suggests "Rules" not currently in existance...

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  I agree with Jeff here that before any "List Rules" can be implemented
of a reasonable manner and legitimately terms such as "Proper Behavior"
must be clearly defined and understood.

Jeff Williams wrote:

> William and all,
>
>   And what "Rules" of proper behavior are those currently?  To my knowledge
> there are no such rules in place.  Please point the rule that discusses and
> outlines
> what "Proper Behavior" is in this context...
>
> William X. Walsh wrote:

> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,