Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - Again the ill suited name calling from our fellow memger William Walsh

All,

  Again we are plagued with the name calling from our fellow member
William Walsh.  Unfortunate and inconsiderate, not to mention
a display of false casting of aspersions....  Indeed this is a sad display
IMHO...

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com