Re: [ga] DNSO: back it, sack it or jack it?

Michael and all,

  Yes last I checked which was late last night it was dead even.  No mandate
in other words.  But really the participation level was very low, about
12%.  So until there is an official vote, I doubt that one can count on these
"Poll" results much.

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> When did that happen?  Is there a final count on the straw poll?  It
> looked split almost 50/50 when I checked, although of course I have no
> idea how many ballots might be the result of ballot stuffing.   Pointers
> anyone?
>
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Mark Measday wrote:
> >
> > One would hope that, with the general agreement to adopt Mr. Alvestrand's
> > rules of order pro tem, Mr. Gaetano could either perform his mandate
>
> --
>
> A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@law.tm
> U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
> +1 (305) 284-4285  |  +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  http://www.law.tm
>                         -->It's warm here.<--

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com