Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Joe and all,

  Indeed Joe is right here.  Roberto, you know you were not wanted
as the Chair.  That much is well documented.  Same goes for the
Election of NC members ending on Oct. 8th '99 in the first fraudulent
DNSO election.

  Seek the truth for it shall set you free!  Honesty is always the best
policy!  Simple, isn't it?  >;)

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894