Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

William and all,

  I am neither a defender of the IDNO nor CEO of INEGRoup.  I am
however a supporter for individual Domain Name owners as a collective
cooperative body, and CEO of INEG INC.  I hope that in the future
you William Walsh, will pay closer attention.  As you know I am NOT
a member of the IDNO.  I am sure Joop can confirm that.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894