Re: Re: Re: Re: [ga] Proposal for mailing list policy

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> >that was not a denial of service attack.
>
> Do you mind pointing out where in my message do you think I affirmed the
>  contrary?

It merits attention and mention in any official record in respect of your
official capacity here.

> Just for the record, I am not a member of the NC (as far as I know).

Your a creature of the NC, the chairman no one wanted.  As such you are
their agent in the common law.  And the liability of that is thiers.

> About the need to retract, if you care re-reading my post, once the
> language barrier overcome ;>), you will see that I did not say that
> there has been (yet) denial of service, but that, if such a risk will
> arise on the GA, my attitude will be to not allow the denial of service,
>  even if this will mean some limitation of the individual posting
> rights.

I like the way you paddle water - I recommend a faster stroke.

Regards
Joe