Re: [ga] Free Speech vs. Constructive Debate

It's important to maintain focus Joe.  The first sentence in your
statement is very out of focus.  This is not a private group.  This is a
place for public participation.

Look - stop squabbling about this.  Just get your collective nerves
together and ram this proposal through like all the others.  You'll serve
me with this platform, though you will not serve yourselves nor the
collective good.  Like I said before, it's your reputation on the line -
not mine.

Regards
Joe