Re: [ga] Majordomo 'who' command (fwd)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, DPF wrote:

> But I do not want people to start spamming me because I have enough of
> an interest in ICANN to join the GA list.

Weither you like it or not - your in a political issue based
conference.  This is not some private tea party that you've joined and
individuals have the right to contact you.  That's the process in
politics.

Unfortunately - though we as members of the ga are asked to participate in
the icann dream - our actual efforts are never recognize - those we vote
for are passed over for clowns, who'l follow the line.  Very lame in my
opnion.

Regards
Joe