[ga] A list

(A brief disclaimer first) I am no stranger to the culture and politics of
lists.  And have witnessed many lists head along this similar path.  I
joined this list to discuss, and hear what others have to say about the
current and future state of _Domain Names_.  I have been watching the
various threads for some time now and believe that some subscribers to this
list could possibly do better on other lists that discuss the (sometimes
personal bitter) politics of lists.  Sure. Certain rules have to be adherred
to, frameworks and themes agreed upon.  These processes are as much organic
as they are prescriptive.

To put this short, please take a breath and think before you post, as myself
(and I'm sure others on this list may agree) do not need their email inboxs
clogged up with email pollution.  please try directly emailing the author if
you so feel the need to rapid-fire short emails.

Please, good content is needed here, else all the rules and debate about
rules are a very pointless exercise indeed.

/tim

Tim Haynes
Liquid Media Group
ph us: 0793 1106 574