Re: [ga] Positions so far on mailing list policy

At 21:12 13.01.00 -0500, Joe Baptista wrote:
>Alot of this tabulation amounts to alot of crap Harald.
>
>On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
> > OK, that's the first day.
> >
> > I counted 15 respondents to the policy document; I interpreted 10 as "in
> > favour of something roughly like this", 3 against (2 because they don't
> > think anything should be blocked, and 1 - Baptista - because he wants
> > Robert's Rules), and 2 didn't seem to give an opinion yet.
>
>Remove my name immediately from this travesty.  Under no circumstances is
>my name to be used in this joke you call an election or nomination
>process.  I refuse to participate in a question that is another NC hoax.

Interesting: You want to have an opinion, but you do not want it recorded.
You don't even want it recorded that you're opposed to it.

Your name stays on my list. I'll record "Refuses to give an opinion" on the
issues, and "no" in the "these rules" column.
I repeat: THIS IS NOT A VOTE. THIS IS MY NOTES OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID IN
PUBLIC.
If you wish to apply censorship to my notes, go somewhere else.

                  Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no