Re: [ga] FYI

I felt this needed further addressing as one part of your message
concerned me.

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 WmsPtur@aol.com wrote:

>     It would seem from the headers contained on this message from the
> redoubtable Mr. "Baptista", that he really is Mr. Gaetano.  This is all
> getting very confusing.

Mr. Gato is a real person.  Honest - he works for one of these atomic
agencies and has recently felt it was wise to post from viala - or what
ever that was.  He's a real person - flesh and blood and all that sort of
stuff.

Just wanted to make sure I addressed the liability angle.  No one I assure
you was fooled.  I've made sure of that.

Regards
Joe ;-)