Re: [ga] Proposal for mailing list policy

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> If the GA has no decision power, we may as well all pack our bags and go
> home and truely recognize that ICANN, in total, is the property of
> corporations and large entities to the utter exclusion of small companies,
> individuals and small groups.

Better face the facts. It's like when you're sick and need an
operation to survive. It's bad to get cut, but it's worse not to.
Time to bite the bullet. The GA nominated three people for the Board
and not one of them is on the Board. 'Nuff said?

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927