[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga] Majordomo 'who' command
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ga] Majordomo 'who' command
- From: "Bret A. Fausett" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:23:46 -0800
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
>>>> who ga
> **** Command disabled.
I'd like to see the DNSO secretariat re-enable majordomo's 'who' command. I
know that making the list of participants and their e-mail addresses public
opens us up to spam and spoofing, but so do the web-based archives of the
I think the value of knowing who is participating in the General Assembly
outweighs any damage.