[ga] PAB rules v. RROR

Kent wrote and pointed out that my adaptation of RROR are very similar
to, if not recreations of, the PAB rules.

I'd just like to point out that I've read them over, and disagree strongly.
The PAB rules are vague, are based around "rough consensus", and do
not outline explicit remedies for potential problems.  They do not detail
a voting mechanism, nor do they detail a dispute resolution mechanism.

In short, I believe the PAB rules are in opposition to, rather than
overlapping with, the rules I described in my documents.

--
Mark C. Langston
mark@bitshift.org