Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 01:31:08PM -0800, Mark C. Langston wrote:
[...]
> I'm unaware of any efforts other than my own to use RROR in an electronic
> medium.  Perhaps you missed my Friday messages in which I provided URLs
> that point to a document that adapts them to electronic bodies.
>
> If you have evidence from attempts to implement RROR in an electronic
> body, I'm sure they would inform this debate.  Otherwise, that's just
> a value judgment.

The GTLD-MoU Policy Advisory Body developed a set of rules of order that
worked fairly well -- in fact, without realizing it, you reinvented a
great deal of that material.

Those rules are available in section 6 of the PAB charter, at
http://songbird.com/pab/charter.html.