Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

I for one am very interested in having you proceed, but I think it prudent
for me to see the replies and level of interest in this before you invest
your time.

The work you have done is good, but I agree with your observations it may
be a waste of time if the ICANN-IBM puppets don't support it.

Regards
Joe baptista