Re: Example of order (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> >You know what I expect - full disclosure - as promised.
>
> I have disclosed the answer to your specific question - when you were
> censored, why, and the fact that you are no longer censored.
>
> I have never promised to waste all my time trying to imagine what you want.

I see, you've delivered on some of your promisses and not all.  I detect
harald that you doing the ICANN-IBM sing song.

Are you also dropping your promise to identify the other incidents of
other people being censored.

I understand keeping peoples involvements silent, it is the nature of
cowards to hide behind secrecy.

> >One can't appologize until the rules are in place, can one?
>
> One certainly can, although it may be a novel experience.
> When one asks for rules to be imposed where one of the preconditions is to
> behave civilly, behaving civilly is a good way to show that debate under
> those rules is possible.
> I do not find your behaviour consistent with the way you want others to behave.

I'm not into novel experiences and as it respects my behaviour - I think
most people can see by now that i'm special and not a part of the common
herd.

> >Now - Harald - if I don't get further disclosure - there's going to be
> >some more ass kicking.
>
> Threat noted.

Threat?  Oh no harald - love.  The same love you give your children is the
love I give freedom of speeech.

Regards
Joe Baptista