RE: [ga] FYI

On 04-Jan-2000 Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> IMHO, forging should be a hanging offence.

How about relaying off a mail server he is not authorized to do?   That is his
latest offence to get around filters.  The posts still came from vrx.net.  I
wonder if they will do anything now that he is unlawfully stealing resources
from mail servers he is not authorized to bounce off of.  Somehow I doubt it.
The evidence that vrx.net is a rogue provider just continues to mount.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks  http://dso.net/