Re: [ga] Re: Free speech and GA

this is joe baptista posing as william walsh in the continued anti
censorship battle.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, William X. Walsh wrote:

> > CENSORSHIP IN ANY OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!
>
> This is not about censorship.  This is about someone standing in a meeting room
> and making a public disturbance of themselves.  At that point, in ANY forum,
> public or private, the person's right to participate would be restricted, if
> not totally removed.

This has everything to do with censorship William.  This is about being
preented from participating in the GA, a right to participation which I
need not defend.

Indeed of this censorship did not exist - I would be posting as myself.
Unfortunately it does exists - so the battle continues.

Accountability and the GA go together like water and oil.