Re: Baptista Free speech and GA (Re: [ga] Time to put...)

This is Joe Baptista posing as Harald on behalf of free speech and anti
censorship.

Harald in the finest of american tradition I reply to you and say - you
full of crap.

This is about censorship.  This is about being the right to participate in
the GA arbitrarily and without notice.  Don't try to rewrite history.  I'm
sure IBM is pumping the big bucks for historical revisionisim - but it
don't wash anymore.

The GA Harald as I have said in prior postings is a joke.  This is not a
general assembly - this is a general audience selected for the sole
purpose of masturbating it's master IBM.  To those of you who are behind
this travesty - I say Shame.  And to those of you who would remain silent
- I say shame on you too.

And I am just one of those being censored.  What of Jeff Williams and
other interests who have been banned for no better reason then it was
convenient.

I'm sorry Harald.  I can't get into masturbating IBM the way some of you
do.  It's a shameless wet and sticky mess your all playing at.  Shame.

But look on the bright side.  You guys and gals do a good job of
pretending - but on the internet pretending is not enough.

Regards
Joe Baptista