[ga] RE: Joe Baptista

Hello Joe,

You might reflect on the fact that this is New Year's Eve and much of the
rest of the world is already in the New Year. Internet issues are the LAST
thing on the minds of most of us. Most of us are spending the time with
friends and family. I know that I am taking my wife and 70-year old mother
to San Francisco, via BART, tonight and the ICANN/DNSO can go stuff itself
until next year (Is that Y2K confidence, or what?<g>).

Now why don't you quit being a pill and go and have a Happy New Year? Get
soused or something and watch for the hang-over. You could use the break and
maybe next year you can find someone who cares. Then again, maybe not...

BTW, early returns are reporting no Y2K issues, with about 50% of the world
reporting. [value-add content]