Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

This is Joe Baptista posing as the lovely Roberto.

Mr. Chair, congratulations on an empty nomination process and such low
participation numbers.

Here's your first Job, I want a report on why I was censored and who was
responsible.  I take it you have the power to determine that.  But please
feel free to pass the buck.  The clock is ticking - and your ticker may be
close to zero.

Regards
Joe Baptista