RE: [ga] Time to put Baptista online

IANAL, and I wasn't talking about criminal issues. I believe that Kent
brought that up. The last I looked, I'm not Kent (thank God). I'm not silly
enough to make such allegations, unless the subpoena is already in the mail
<grin>.

In my mind, you violated an AUP. http://www.mhsc.com/legal.dox/AUP_txt.html
Whether or not Richard has such an AUP point is an issue. Were you a
customer of MHSC, your access account would have been burnt-toast a while
ago (violation of section 7.07 w/ penalties of 7.08).

http://lists.aquaria.net