Re: [ga] Enough private replies...

This is not Crispy Kent - this is the lovely Joe Baptista.

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Kent Crispin wrote:

> You seem to have missed the fact that it is not just being offensive
> that is at issue -- Baptista has actually engaged in destructive
> mailbomb attacks on the list, actions that in some jurisdictions are
> illegal.  Such actions certainly merit a permanent ban.  Personally, I
> think they merit legal action -- Canada, in particular, has laws
> against such actions.

Lie.  That only happened - after I was censored.  It was not therefore the
reason for censoring me.

> So I suggest instead that we creat a ga_unfiltered list, with a completely
> open policy, allowing anyone who wants to subscribe to it do so, and
> that we add the following patterns to both the "taboo_body" and
> "taboo_header" configurations of all other dnso/icann lists:
>
> /Baptista/i

That's a good idea.  Now if you people could spend as much time making
this a trully public process with true public participation, maybe you
might not need such extremes.  Reply to that Kent ;-)

> That way anyone who wants to discuss "censorship" with "Mr X" can do
> so in a completely unfiltered forum.  You can join, and report back all
> the interesting insights you gain from "Mr X".

And a merry XMas to you too.

Regards
Joe Baptista