RE: [ga] Unfair?

Dale Farmer wrote:

>     The individual consumers of domain names are the ones being
> defrauded here, under the color of an international organization
> that is working to take control of the internet.  I leave the
> speculation as to the reasons for that take over to others.

Maybe an useful exercise will be to compare the UDRP with the Cybersquatting
Bill.

Personally, I don't think that Cybersquatting Bill + enforcement via
extradiction is a better solution - let alone the trivial detail on aligning
the legislation of different countries ;>). Shall we ask Peter
Dengate-Thrush, defendant in one of the cases before the US courts?

Regards
Roberto