[ga] AntiCybersquatting Consumer Protection Act and UDNDRP

Dear Colleagues:

I have not read the actual text of the AntiCybersquatting Consumer
Protection Act, but I was jut breezing over the White&Case newsletter.
It seems to suggest that there is in rem jurisdiction with respect to
com, net, org, etc.  On a related topic, I wonder what will happen to
all of the domains that are under the hold status after the
implementation of the UDNDRP after the Y2K?  Any comments will be
appreciated.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

--
Sung Y. Park, Esq. <parksy@oomph.net>