Re: [ga] America's Cup

On 15-Dec-1999 Jeff Williams wrote:
> Ken and all,
>
>   Yes mental illness, of which you suffer from in the extreme is a very
> sad thing indeed.  But of course many of us already know of your
> past behavior patterns that strongly indicate your illness.  And it appears
> now that it has worsened.  Very sad indeed!  >:(
>
>   By the way Ken, can you conjure up enough normalcy to tell us
> which of you multiple personalities is the REAL you.  Is it the
> CORENIC E-mail address that is really you, or is it the YAHOO
> address that is really you, or is it this one you used in this response?
>
>   I realize this is a somewhat complex question, Ken, so please think
> hard before answering...

Many people use multiple email addresses, Jeff.  However, unlike you, they don't
usually use them to hide behind multiple personalities.

There is nothing wrong with using different email address, except when the intent is to
make people believe you are someone you aren't.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Networks
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934