RE: Walking away (was: Re: [ga] Result of PGP key experiment)

Roeland and Karl,

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> Karl,
>
> I consider decision making a right, not a privilege. We all
> have the right
> to make decisions. If we don't like the climate, we have the
> ultimate right
> to decide to leave. One certainly can chose to leave a
> process in which one
> is, or feels, disenfranchised.
>
> <snip>

I respect your opinion, but I am still convinced that there are many more
people that are driven away from the discussion list because of the lack of
substantial discussion than because of the lack of impact on ICANN's
decision of the little discussion that we do.

Regards
Roberto