RE: Walking away (was: Re: [ga] Result of PGP key experiment)

Karl,

I consider decision making a right, not a privilege. We all have the right
to make decisions. If we don't like the climate, we have the ultimate right
to decide to leave. One certainly can chose to leave a process in which one
is, or feels, disenfranchised.

The ICANN does not carry any force of law, much less the DNSO. The ones in
power were warned about the effects of the various railroads being built
here. They decided not to listen and the disenfranchized may then chose to
leave. After all, we are not held captive here.

It should be a major concern with both ICANN and the DNSO. That this does
not seem to be the case is indicative of the problem.