Re: Doing something about dnsipv6 (Re: [ga] Result of PGP key experiment)

On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 11:28:52PM +0100, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> As far as I know, dnsipv6@aol.com does not send messages through the list,
> but directly to people who once were on the list.
> If the former members of the list wish to stop this, and dnsipv6 does not
> cease this practice when asked, it would actually be a Good Thing to send
> complaints to abuse@aol.com.
>
>  From his headers, it does appear that his mail is really coming through
> aol.com.

It would perhaps be even better if we had the names council send a
resolution to ICANN, asking the ICANN chief counsel, president, or
whoever else might be appropriate, to send a formal letter to AOL's
legal department, protesting the actions of one of their subscribers.

Kent