Doing something about dnsipv6 (Re: [ga] Result of PGP key experiment)

At 18:05 11.12.99 +0000, Dr. Nii N. Quaynor wrote:

> >I have also recently unsubscribed from the GA list but I consistently
> >receive GA postings from Dnsipv6@aol.com. I  feel highly disturbed by this
> >unrequired mails.
> >
> >I'll be very glad if you can stop copying me GA messages.
> >

>its too bad. the African constituency is walking away from the GA list.
[CC addresses who can do nothing about this deleted]

As far as I know, dnsipv6@aol.com does not send messages through the list,
but directly to people who once were on the list.
If the former members of the list wish to stop this, and dnsipv6 does not
cease this practice when asked, it would actually be a Good Thing to send
complaints to abuse@aol.com.

 From his headers, it does appear that his mail is really coming through
aol.com.

                    Harald T. Alvestrand