Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:38:55 -0500
Sender: owner-domain-policy@internic.net
From: "John B. Reynolds" <john@REYNOLDS.CHICAGO.IL.US>
To: DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET
Subject: Re: The end of ICANN - i've made a decision

I seriously doubt that fax-bombing ICANN will have any effect other than
further destroying your credibility (assuming such a thing is possible).

For further information on !Dr Baptista's past activities, see
http://venus.soci.niu.edu/~cudigest/CUDS7/cud730.

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934