Re: [ga] 24 hours from now...

At 15:30 9/12/99 -0800, Rick H Wesson wrote:

>Joop,
>
>the lack of voting in either voting booths has more to do with interface
>design than desire to leave e-mail to go some place to vote.
>
>I suggest creating a e-mail based voting technology rather than a web
>based one, you'll probably get more participation.

The Web based interface has the advantage that everyone can check on the
results at any time.

I'm afraid that if members are too apathetic to click their way to a
website to vote, they are not going to send email votes either.
Nobody has taken the trouble to send an email vote to the GA list, not even
copies of what is to be sent to the dnso address.

Perhaps Elisabeth could tell us how many votes from GA members she has
received so far?

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/