Re: [ga] Setting the record straight...

Cade,Marilyn wrote:

>  Anyone may disagree with me, and that is their right and I respect
> that right, but they are wrong when they accuse me of representing anyone
> other than myself and my employer.  No one asked my "help".

Then why do you give it? Have you and Mr. Fausett now joined the
ever-growing list of ICANN boosters? Do you expect recompense in
heaven, or a little pat on the head from her Ladyship at the next
jet-set shindig?

In spite of who you may represent, you are still an American, aren't
you? How about standing up for U.S. legal principles, instead of
supporting this proto-fascism?

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927