RE: [ga] Proof of Identification

Hi,

I think the point is not if a fee is collected or not, but if there is a
true sense of "membership" of the DNSO. Each "member" should subscribe to
something. We have a set on constituencies, and each of them can have
different membership rules (some may require a fee, some may not). As an
example I would like to point to the CENTR organisation who is not a full
constituency, but is forming a part of the ccTLD constituency. Together with
other groups in other parts of the world, and also with other groups in the
same geographic area, we are the ccTLD constituency.

Simular for the other constituencies. All together we are a final named list
of members of the DNSO. We need some kind of simple administration to
collect the full list of members, and to keep the e-mail addresses together
in a single distribution list: ga@dnso.org.

An open list has proven not to work as a decision making forum.
Best regards,

Alf H
.NO