Re: [ga] Reuters: Net name dispute body gets first case

>Andy and all DNSO'ers,
>
>  I wish I could tell you, but as the domain name in question is not yet
>publicly known, as far as I know, sir.  But the Melbourne IT should know it
>as should the other litigant I would presume. :)

Melbourne IT isn't one of the litigants. Melbourne IT is the registrar.

So far, we don't know who the litigants are, as the ICANN dispute list
hasn't been updated since December 5th (handy, that).

 And as such they could
>use the Whois for this information.

You can't whois an unknown domain name.

Andrew P. Gardner

Never suggest to your Mother to shop on-line for a pearl necklace.