Re: [ga] Reuters: Net name dispute body gets first case

Ken Stubbs wrote:
> what has "support" got to do with it. are you suggesting that people line up
> and advocate on behalf of one party or the other with the dispute resolution
> provider.

I think he was simply asking for the domain names in question to be
publicized, and I understand they will be. ICANN has a site where, as a
matter of public interest, all cases in the dispute resolution process will
be listed:

  http://www.icann.org/udrp/proceedings-list.htm

The likely reason it is blank now is because it takes some time after the
filing of a petition for arbitration for the domain name owner to receive
notice, consult an attorney, respond, etc. In due time, the relevant
information should appear.

       -- Bret