Re: [ga] Proof of Identification -- BANKS

Bonsoir John,

Banks are the strongest remparts protecting countries economy,
and a currency is sovereignty attribute.
Your Bank story is missing a paragraphe about trying to cash
travel checks emitted in FF (probably every European currency)
in the US -- this side is fun too.
Please note I said "trying", I did not said "cashing" :-)

Eventually trying to find a social order (proof of identification
is one of aspects) on the Internet seems a biblical challenge.
In the real life every of us is a member of a social structure
(many social structures), we are known. These social structures
were established over millenias, in the world where distances
were related to time, and money, with many metrics.
The Internet is a topology without a defined metrics. Which is
extraordinary sometimes.
More maths are needed.

Amities,
Elisabeth