RE: [ga] Proof of Identification

Patrick is right. A web of trust may be more easily implementable initially.
I have personally met Patrick a few times and Mark Langston is known to me
via a mutual acquaintance. Many others are also known to me, well enough
that I'd counter-sign their sigs. I am also sure that most of the NC can
certify that I am real (Since the San Jose NC meeting <grin> awa the SF Bay
Area meeting with Esther Dyson, last Summer).